Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Moon Bella Canon Printer

Pedals (2011) Reks (Rythmatic Eternal King Supreme)


My latest discovery of the rap states, but to die this rapper already has over 10 years making noise from the other side of the pond, has been this mc natural Boston has managed to capture my attention after noticing the cover on which are written the names of some of the best producers of rhythms of the story telling with Primo , The Alchemist, Pete Rock or Hi-Tek to name a few. Are easily attracted to any lover of rap high quality when we are speaking of such eminent and I could not pass up the opportunity to listen to all these teachers together and pass this benefit to meet mc unknown to me until time.


But what was my surprise when I found the best rap album American since last year got in my way this masterpiece of hardcore called The Execution starring and Ruste Juxx Marco Polo. Nothing else to put the first song I was astonished with the amazing skills spent by such micro Reks to dominate all kinds of styles and vocal quality and clarity simply beyond normal. Contributions also come up short with some of the best rhymes outputs of the minds in Styles P, Freeway, Lil Fame or Termanology.


The best of album is this constant feeling of competition that seems to be between rhythm and rhyme, resulting in some of the best beats I've heard in years coming out of the hands of some of these luminaries of hip-hop , and producers who do not know, trying to build their best work for this extra-unbeatable skills mc position is just one of my current favorite with a score of 110 on 100 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment