Friday, March 18, 2011

South Park Online Episodes Stream

RIVAL SCHOOLS (2011) Reks

Go ahead
entisiasmo that I can when we talk about Rival Schools his debut United By Fate of 2001, and only record up to this glorious moment, is possibly one of my most listened to albums and one of which I have more affection of all time. At a time when the post-hardcore was not hardly a tag four friends from New York from some of the biggest bands in the area were significant ( Quicksand, CIV, Gorilla Biscuits ) got together to put on the map to Rival Schools to which a disc with just owe their sound most bands that came out then under that label and of course nobody has been able to overcome yet.


The first reaction I had to wear for the first time this Pedals has been to smile, close your eyes and transport myself 10 years ago to return to my 23 and verify that these guys keep rocking as the first day. Without changing one iota his speech seems incredible as they can not use terms like weary, offset or off to see the chemistry that continues to evolve a band capable of being moved up to ridicule with his simple and direct songs Rock without labels.


Like a drug endowed with an unhealthy addiction level I'm hooked again at Rival Schools reliving wonderful years and hopefully seeing a promising future for this impresicindible band who would do anything for see live. If someone wants to download also the other great work of post-hardcore billed by these great musicians here is the United By Fate courtesy of my brother Magli, which I take to return to give thank you for giving me here most of the musical joys year long, it feels good when you realize that all the hopes that you put on a disk are rewarded handsomely. Perfect in every way and although I'm not putting a note to the disks in this I give him a 11 10 on if it is not clear how much better this gem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment